Attention all Volunteers!
Applications for ReggaeFest 2019 are open!
Here is your chance to volunteer for one of Calgary’s best summer festivals! Volunteers are very important to ReggaeFest and without you we would not be able to continue doing this year after year.
Volunteer positions are available:
- Before the Festival (Limited Positions)
- Thursday, June 6 (Limited Positions)
- Friday, June 7
- Saturday, June 8
A variety of shifts are available, please see the volunteer job descriptions below.
This application does not guarantee you a volunteer position. All successful volunteer applicants will be contacted by mid-May and provided further information on their position and shift. As some areas fill up more quickly than others, you may be asked to assist where needed.
Thank you in advance for volunteering, we appreciate your help!
- beginning of May – Deadline to submit your application (submit early to get preferred position)
- Mid – Late May – Available volunteer positions and shifts assigned and communicated to successful applicants
- TBA – Volunteer Orientation Session (Mandatory) with your Coordinator for all accepted volunteers (time and location to be announced)