Attention all Volunteers!
Applications for ReggaeFest 2016 are open!
Here is your chance to volunteer for one of Calgary’s best summer festivals! Volunteers are very important to ReggaeFest and without you we would not be able to continue doing this year after year.
Volunteer positions are available:
- Before the Festival (Limited Positions)
- Thursday, August 18 (Limited Positions)
- Friday, August 19
- Saturday, August 20
A variety of shifts are available, please see the volunteer job descriptions below.
This application does not guarantee you a volunteer position. All successful volunteer applicants will be contacted by mid-July and provided further information on their position and shift. As some areas fill up more quickly than others, you may be asked to assist where needed.
Thank you in advance for volunteering, we appreciate your help!
- beginning of July – Deadline to submit your application (submit early to get preferred position)
- Mid – Late July – Available volunteer positions and shifts assigned and communicated to successful applicants
- August TBA – New Volunteer Orientation Session (Mandatory) with your Coordinator for all accepted volunteers (time and location to be announced)
- August 17, 2016 – AGLC Meeting and Volunteer Orientation Session (Mandatory for Beer Garden, Green Room and VIP Volunteers) (time and location to be announced)