ReggaeFest’s Riddim West happens Saturday, June 8 at MacEwan Hall in the heart of the University of Calgary campus. Do you have a product that concert goers would love to have? We are looking for vendors for the Riddim West Market Place! Please read the information below and fill in the application form if you are interested in a vendor space. Once we receive the application form you will be contacted with further information. Apply early as there are limited spots available.
Merchandise and Community Vendor Deadline: May 1, 2019 extended to May 15, 2019
- This application is for Saturday, June 8, 2019 (2:30 pm – 11:00 pm service time)
- Exclusivity is not guaranteed.
- ALL successful vendors will be required to provide proof of liability insurance.
- Promotion & Marketing companies will not be considered as vendors.
- Event is All Ages, Family-Friendly, Indoor
- Full payment for all vendors due ONCE APPROVED. Non-refundable after May 15, 2019.
- Cash, PayPal or e-transfer. (Please do not pay until you have received a vendor agreement to sign.)
- Saturday, June 8 – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Saturday, June 8 – 2:00 pm
- Saturday, June 8 – 2:30 pm
- Saturday, June 8 – 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Saturday, June 8 – 11:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Set up time; set up must be complete by 2:00 pm
- Set up Complete, inspection by Vendor Co-ordinator
- Gates open to public
- Festival time!
- Tear down. Please advise ahead of time if you want to tear down early.
Please complete the form below. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.